EU virus rescue plan in balance as leaders clash

BRUSSELS:

EU leaders wrangled over the size and rules of their huge post-coronavirus economic recovery plan Saturday, seeking to overcome fierce resistance from the Netherlands and its “frugal” friends in a second day of intense debate.

click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'China's position on the Kashmir issue consistent, clear'

US says testing not needed for some exposed to Covid-19

Top 10 Myths About Weight Loss