South Korea to train hundreds of doctors to battle future epidemics

South Korea will add 4,000 medical students over the next 10 years to swell the number of its doctors and strengthen the response to future public health crises, government and ruling party officials say.

Authorities flagged the need to train doctors for potential outbreaks of infectious disease worse than Covid-19, which is caused by the coronavirus, pointing to the risk of more frequent epidemics and limited numbers of beds for the sick.

Read More click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'China's position on the Kashmir issue consistent, clear'

US says testing not needed for some exposed to Covid-19

Top 10 Myths About Weight Loss